Clients can avail from us Dry Apricot that has been recognized for supplying nutrients and combating illnesses. We offer Dry Apricot that is high in quality and has no other parallel in the market. The Dry Apricot that we supply is one of its kinds and widely demanded in the market. We offer Dry Apricot at reasonable prices.
Benefits of Dried Apricots
- The benefits of Dried Apricots stem from the fact that the drying process strips the fruits of its water content without harming, altering, or reducing the potency of the nutritive value of the apricots. As a result, nutrients are concentrated and distilled into a much more potent form highlighting even more of the benefits of dried apricots. In fact, five pounds of fresh apricots can be dried to produce just one pound of Dried Apricots so you can eat more per serving and get more nutrients out of each bite.
- The benefits of dried apricots are mainly due to the high beta carotene content of apricots. Beta carotene is the substance responsible for the formation of Vitamin A and is abundant in yellow and dark green leafy vegetables such as carrots, spinach, pumpkins and squash, sweet potatoes and cantaloupes. This extra dose of beta carotene helps ensure good eyesight and protection from normal causes of vision impairment. People who regularly get a natural dose of Vitamin A are better suited to resisting vision deterioration brought about by stress and aging.
- On top of beta carotene and Vitamin A, the benefits of Dried Apricots also extend to minerals like Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Vitamin C. These minerals are responsible for regulating many natural body processes that would otherwise cease to occur without their presence. Calcium helps to build strong bones; Vitamin C is an excellent agent that enhances the immune systemâ��s resistance against illnesses, while Iron is essential in the healthy formation of hemoglobin which is the substance in the blood that allows the transport of Oxygen to the organs. A regular dose of these minerals help the body to cleanse and renew itself everyday so your organs can continue to do their functions unimpeded by bad nutrition or retarded healing of damaged cells.
- Aside from the above, the benefits of Dried Apricots are also observed in various conditions such as constipation and indigestion. Apricots help to treat constipation by acting as a mild laxative to flush out unwanted waste while in the case of indigestion; it reacts with the bodyâ��s digestive juices to produce a more alkaline environment that aids in digestion. Apricots are also known to fight fevers, prevent skin diseases and even aid in retarding fat deposits for a healthier, slimmer body.
- Choose organic Dried Apricots from the shelf instead of the artificially treated variety. Organic drying produces a brownish-colored apricot that has a sweet taste and is not subjected to any chemical treatment. Apricots in this state pack the most nutrients and minerals minus the excess water while artificial products contain lower nutritive value and can even react with your digestive system leading to digestive disorders. So if you stick with organic dried apricots you will reap the most benefits of dried apricots without any unwanted side effects.
- For best results, consuming 4-6 servings of apricots would be sufficient and mixed with other healthy and organic food sources, you are guaranteed to meet your daily dietary requirements minus the aid of artificial food sources.