Dried Plums are the excellent source of antioxidants, vitamin A, potassium and dietary fibers and are widely used in sweet and savory dishes. We are a Delhi-based company, involved in exporting, importing and supplying Dried Plums. The best thing about our Dried Plums is that they are 100% pure and fresh. The juicy taste of our Dried Plums makes them highly popular among customers.
Benefits of Prevent Cancer :
- Since I have mentioned already that it is rich source of antioxidants and vitamins thus it is very effective fruit which boosts the body immunity to get prevented from the cancer.
- PlumÂ contains beta carotene in sufficient amount which is very essential phytonutrients required to fight against various types of cancer.
Benefits for Aging :
- Aloo Bukhara is an anti-aging fruit boots the power of both body and mind thus enhances the brain capacity to function actively for long time.
- PlumÂ also enhances the level of vitality among people if eaten on regular basis.
- Prune fights with aging by slowing down the process of aging such as lack of attention and focus, declining memory, problem to remember things and so many.
Benefits for Heart :
- It is the healthiest fruit having capacity to keep heart healthy by reducing the bad blood cholesterol level, increasing good cholesterol level, boosting blood health, keeping arteries healthy and etc if consumed regularly.
- PlumÂ helps in removing unnecessary bile from liver so that extra cholesterol can be used for addressing the bile deficiency. In this way it reduces the bad cholesterol level and prevents heart from the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Its high level potassium and low level sodium minerals plays vital role in normalizing the blood pressure level and lowering down the water retention in body.
- It is the good source of vitamin K which helps in protecting from the unnecessary blood clotting thus prevents from high blood pressure and stroke.
Benefits for Diabetes :
- It contains proper amount of soluble dietary fibers which helps in maintaining the normal blood sugar level by regularizing the absorption of glucose in blood.
- PlumÂ prevents from type-2 diabetes by boosting the insulin sensitivity in the body.
Benefits for Skin :
- Aloo Bukhara is the rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene which are the most essential elements for the skin health thus it helps in nourishing the proper skin health if eaten on regular basis.
- It prevents skin from various skin problems like blemishes, eczema, acne and etc.
- It provides skin a radiant glow, soft and supple touch.
- Prune prevents skin from the dryness and roughness including other facial skin problems by providing it a natural freshness.
- It also provides relief from the dark and black lips problem if fresh peeled plum is rubbed on the lips and gives lip a soft and pink look.
- PlumÂ prevents skin cells damage by protecting it from the harmful UV sun rays.
- Vitamin C found in it protects skin from various seasonal infections.
Benefits for Women :
- It reduces the risk of osteoporosis, bone demineralization and other problems among women after the menopause.
- PlumÂ boosts the proper growth and development of the bones and joints (by enhancing the secretion of enzymes and growth factors for bone growth) among menopausal women if consumed in adequate amount.
- It is the rich source of iron and folic acid thus reduces the chance of early menopause by maintaining the proper flow of blood and hemoglobin count among women.
Benefits for Men : It provides relief from the semen leakage problem among men if the mixed water of soaked plum and 1 tsf aniseed (saunf) is taken regularly.