Hazelnuts are the rich source of mono-unsaturated fatty acids that help lower the bad cholesterol in the body. The name of our company surfaces prominently among the trusted Exporters, Suppliers and Importers of Hazelnuts from Delhi, India. The Hazelnuts that we offer are procured from the reliable vendors of the market. Our Hazelnuts are 100% pure and fresh. To retain their freshness and purity for a longer period of time, we pack them in hygienic packaging material.
Health Benefits :
- Hazelnuts are very high in energy and loaded with numerous health-benefiting nutrients that are essential for optimum health. 100 g nuts provide 628 calories. The nuts are rich in mono-unsaturated fatty acids likeÂ oleicÂ as well as essential fatty acid,Â linoleic acidÂ that helps lower LDL or bad cholesterol and increase HDL or good cholesterol. Research studies suggest that Mediterranean diet that is plentiful in monounsaturated fatty acids help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- These nuts are rich inÂ dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals and packed with numerous health promoting phyto-chemicals. Altogether, they help protect from diseases and cancers
- Hazels are exceptionally rich inÂ folate, which is a unique feature for the nuts. 100 g fresh nuts contain 113 Âµg; that is about 28% recommended daily intake of this vitamin. Folate is an important vitamin that helps preventÂ megaloblastic anemiaÂ and most importantly, neural tube defects in the newborn. Good news for expectant mothers!
- Hazel nuts are an excellent source ofÂ vitamin E; contain about 15 g per 100 g (providingÂ 100% of RDA). Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.
- The nuts, likeÂ almonds , are free from gluten and therefore, are safe alternative food sources that can be used in the preparation of gluten-free food formulas for gluten-sensitive, wheat allergy, andÂ celiac diseaseÂ patients.
- The nuts are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine (vitamin B-6), and folates.
- They are rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.Â CopperÂ andÂ manganeseÂ are essential co-factors for anti-oxidant enzyme,Â superoxide dismutase.Â IronÂ helps prevent microcytic-anemia. Magnesium and phosphorus are important components of bone metabolism.