Pecan Nuts are the rich source of various essential antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. We share glorious credentials in the list of top Importers, Exporters and Suppliers of Pecan Nuts from Delhi, India. The Pecan Nuts that we offer are processed using advanced techniques at the vendors premises. Our Pecan Nuts are highly appreciated by the customers owing to their purity, freshness and longer shelf life.
Health Benefits :
- Pecan nuts are rich source of energy, provide 690 calories/100 g and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for wellness.
- The nuts are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids likeÂ oleic acidÂ and an excellent source of phenolic antioxidants. Regular addition of pecan nuts in the diet helps to decreaseÂ totalÂ as well asÂ LDLÂ or bad cholesterol and increasesÂ HDLÂ or good cholesterol levels in the blood. Research studies suggest that the Mediterranean diet, which is rich in dietary-fiber, mono-unsaturated fatty acids, and antioxidants would help to prevent coronary artery disease and strokes by favoring healthy blood lipid profile.
- Pecan nuts are rich source of many phyto-chemical substances that may contribute to their overall antioxidant activity, including polyphenolic antioxidantÂ ellagic acid, vitamin E, beta-carotene, lutein and zea-xanthin. Research studies have been suggestive of that these compounds help the body remove toxic oxygen-free radicals and thus, protect the body from diseases, cancers, as well as infections.
- Anti-proliferative properties ofÂ ellagic acidÂ are because of its ability to inhibit DNA binding of certain carcinogens such as nitrosamines and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, thus, offering protection to human body from cancers.
- Pecans are an excellent source ofÂ vitamin-E, especially rich in gamma-tocopherol; provide about 25 g per 100 g. Vitamin E is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.